Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Best Day Of His Life!

Myles says some of the funniest things. He continues to crack me up on a daily basis. I picked him up from Kindermusik today and he said, "This is the best day of my life." He then began to tell me that today in class they got their instrument for the semester, A Glockenspiel.. He is so thrilled to have it and keeps it right by him wherever he goes.





Here he is showing off his Glockenspiel skills.



Last week when I was decorating the Christmas tree he said, "Sometimes when I see beautiful things, it makes me want to cry." He has such a way with words and is a sweet, thoughtful boy. We sure do love you, MyMy

2 comments:

  1. We sure love Myles as well and he always cracks us up as well... PS Sofie was so Happy to see Moose!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too funny. And I'm so proud of Maggie. That's great. I bet you are thrilled! I can't wait for the day Ruger decides to go. He's only 2 but I've already bought every kind of potty so maybe he'll decide they are cool and just start going. :) I doubt I'll be that lucky but I can dream.

    ReplyDelete