Tuesday, December 1, 2009

QUEEN OF THE THRONE..............



Miss Maggie decided to join the "big girl club" and start using the potty. It took 4 years and a couple handfuls of days for her to jump onboard. It was a lot of stressing on my part and many, many accidents until finally we would give it up for awhile only to try it again a couple weeks down the road. We did this routine for the last year and a half. We begged, bribed, pleaded, got frustrated (mostly Ron and I) until one day this little gal was told there was no other option. We knew from day one that she was smart enough to do it, but boy is she Stubborn. My boys were both potty- trained the summer they turned 3 and I thought for sure Maggie would be a cinch. Was I ever wrong! I can proudly annouce that she has done it and has not had an accident once. We are so proud she finally did it! I'm especially thankful there are no more pull-ups to change! Way to go, Maggie............


2 comments:

  1. We are so proud of Miss Maggie Moo we are all glad mainly for the sake of your mom that you decided to go potty on the toilet!!! We love ya Maggs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your "be a dear, leave a comment" flash thing on the side super cute!!!!!!!!!! Kids were fun to have tonight hope they had fun, I had to get after them a few times as a group cause wow they can get wild once they all get going... Anyways next week we need to do our holiday cooking, can't wait! Glad you and Ronnie got a night out on the town! Love ya MERE :)

    ReplyDelete