Thursday, January 27, 2011

Christmas 2010

Many, many pictures on this post. Christmas this year was great! The kids are at perfect ages for understanding and making it fun. I want to hold on to these years because I know soon enough the excitement and anxiousness will fade with their growing ages. I love Christmas and I hope to pass that on to my kids. For my own purpose I wanted to list the items that my kids received this year. Santa was very nice to them!
  • Mason
  • Air Hockey Table
  • Metal Detector
  • Snow Shoes
  • Punching Bag & Boxing Gloves
  • Games
  • Clothes
  • Ride on bike toy
  • Books
  • Myles
  • Car Slot Race Track
  • Air Hockey Table
  • Punching Bag & Boxing Gloves
  • Ride on Bike toy
  • Cd Player- cds
  • Snow shoes
  • books
  • games
  • puzzles
  • clothes
  • Maggie
  • Addy -American Girl Doll & Accesories
  • Market Stand with Veggies and Fruits
  • Doll Table and Dishes
  • Plasma Car
  • Make-up
  • Games
  • clothes
  • Mack
  • Highchair
  • clothes
  • toys
Maggie's stocking ready for Santa
Mack's Stocking ready for Santa

Mason's Stocking ready for Santa

Myles' Stocking ready for Santa
Note to Santa
Maggie out for the Count.....shhhhhh
All the kids Christmas Eve 2010
Mack Visiting Santa at Riverbottoms
Mason, Myles, Santa, Maggie- 2010
Our Main Christmas Tree
All the stockings were hung........
We did a little Christmas Eve at our house with my parents, Denise and Jake, Meredith, Nickand kids. We ordered out Thai Garden(my kids favorite) and played games and just chilled out together. It was a good night with great memories. We spent Christmas Day at home letting kids play and enjoy their loot! :))









2 comments:

  1. Christmas Eve was a blast glad we were able to enjoy the night together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture on top of Mack what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete