Thursday, January 27, 2011

Months 3 & 4








So I have been really bad at keeping up with our growing little Bear. Mack is nearing 5 months and I have no clue where the time has gone.... At his 4 month checkup, I was very curious to see how much he weighed. He has been growing like a weed and is an extremely fun and happy baby. He rolls over and is doing pretty good at sitting up. He's very strong and already has a mind of his own. Mack loves to be with me. (not to be vain) He recognizes strangers and knows when I am not near him! Can you blame him? Think about it. I carried him for 9 months and since the time of birth, I have never left him with anyone, not even his dad! He's gonna be a momma's boy for sure but I love that.
Mack loves to take baths. Once he hears the bath water running, he makes it known that he wants to get in. He gets so sleepy after his morning bath and its so cute. He also loves being constantly entertained by his older bro's and sis. They love to dance for him, hold him, make him laugh, read to him and anything else that older siblings do! We started him on baby food a couple weeks ago and he's not crazy about it. He certainly is not lacking any so we aren't sweating it! So @ his 4 month his weight: 17 lbs 12 oz & height: 26 inches. He's a very big boy. Thats a whopping 10lbs since birth in just a little over 4 months. I can't believe how much he has grown... We love our not so Little guy!!

1 comment:

  1. He is such a cutie I love the picture with the baseball cap! He is getting so big and is such a cute little chunk, we love him to pieces, it is crazy to see how much he has changed since his blessing. What a cutie, we love him!

    ReplyDelete